Attendance plays a vital part in your student’s academics on a daily basis. Please take the time to review information on our attendance protocol.
- Student’s official attendance roll is taken at 9:00 a.m. each day.
- Acceptable parent notes must include the date, the reason, and parent or guardian signature.
- A school-aged student deliberately not attending school may also result in the assessment of penalties by a court of law against both the student and his or her parents.
- Two parent notes per semester will be allowed to excuse a student’s absence, pending the principal’s decision that the absence was for a valid reason.
- All absences, whether excused or unexcused, will require a parent note upon the student’s return to school.
Every day a student attends school it gives them an opportunity to receive several recognitions throughout the year. Our students are recognized every nine-weeks and yearly. At the end of the year, they are awarded trophies, certificates, and other items which gives them the incentive to try again the following year.